This focaccia recipe is not only delicious but extremely simple to make. For this recipe, you do not have to pre-bake the crust!
You will need:
- One package of Nostaglica Foods Pizza Dough Mix
- Good quality olive oil
- Unrefined course salt
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Prepare dough according to package directions.
- Line your pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Once pizza has proofed, preheat oven to 400F
- Transfer dough to prepared pan, and spread following the package directions.
- Top with olive oil, and seasonings.
- Bake for 10 minutes then broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy on its own, as part of a charcuterie board, use as your bread for a sandwich, dip it, scoop it or use a slice for breakfast – topped with avocado, tomato and dairy free cheese.